GUIDELINE FOR THE PUBLICATION
- All accepted papers (abstracts) that orally presented in the conference will be published in the e-book of the “Conference Proceedings of CICMS’18” with ISSN number, if the full papers are sent by until 31 July 2018 (deadline) plus if the referees accept the paper to be published.
- Full papers must be written in English/Turkish and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2018. Authors are kindly requested to prepare their papers preferably in Microsoft Word for best results and a shorter publishing process.
- Non-standard and scarce abbreviations should also be avoided. If an abbreviation is compulsory, it should be identified.
- With the full paper, authors must send the copyright form to the same e-mail (email@example.com) by 31 July 2018. Copyright Form (CLICK)
- Please make your word document names as the numbers that have been given you for the conference.
RULES FOR THE FULL PAPERS
- You may download the sample page below, including the rules for the full paper publication of the CICMS ’18 conference proceedings e-book.
- Please note that, full papers sent after the deadline date of 31 July 2018, will NOT be accepted for the e-book.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the mail address that the files will be sent; not the e-mail address that you’ve sent your abstracts.